Keto / GF
½ Cup—1 stick of Butter (room temperature)
1 Cup Natural peanut butter
1 Cup Granulated Natural Sugar Substitute (I either use granulated or brown Swerve)
1 Cup Almond Flour
1 Egg (room temperature)
1 Tsp. Baking Powder (aluminum free)
¼ Tsp. Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 and place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
2. Mix together butter, peanut butter and Swerve until thoroughly mixed.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together almond flour, baking powder and salt
4. Add dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture and add the egg. Mix everything together until evenly mixed.
5. Spoon mixture onto the parchment lined baking sheet. The batter will be a little sticky where you may have to ball the dropped cookie. Once the dough balls are on the cookie sheet, use a fork to hashtag your cookies. This will have them pressed more flat to cook more evenly.
6. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until edges start to brown.
7. Let the cookies cool and enjoy
Non-Keto low carb option for an even more amazing flavor that is still a healthier cookie option: Use 1/2 Cup Swerve of your choice and 1/2 Cup of coconut sugar.
Nutritional Facts for full keto recipe: Makes about 50 cookies. About 65 calories a cookie and 1.8g carb (1.3g net carbs), 5.5g fat and 1.7g protein.