Keto / GF / with DF & V option
3-4 Medium to large zucchini (&/or yellow squash)
2 Tsp. Garlic Salt
Organic All Seasoning Salt
Optional: Shredded Parmesan Cheese (leave this ingredient out for DF/V option)
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice zucchini into medallions and place into a large bowl.
3. Drizzle olive oil and mix until oil lightly coats the zucchini.
4. Add 2 Tsp. garlic salt, seasoning salt to desired amount and mix until evenly coated.
5. Place medallions on baking sheet as close together without overlapping. Sprinkle desired amout of parsley flakes.
6. If you are choosing to make with optional parmesan, sprinkle a generous coating of shredded parmesan cheese to the top of the zucchini.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the cheese is a light golden brown or until the zucchini becomes soft. Serve and enjoy.