KETO / GF / DF / V
Peanut Butter and Almond Butter options
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or equivalent of dark choc squares. (I either use Enjoy Life dark morsels, >80% dark chocolate bar squares or Lily’s Dark Choc Chips)
- 1/2 cup natural PB or Almond butter or mix of both (NOTE: You can use crunchy or smooth nut butter. Whatever your preference, it will still setup the same.)
- 2 or 3 Tbsp coconut oil (I vary this amount based on how oily the natural nut butter is)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes (I toast it myself.)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla (optional)
- Slowly melt chocoloate (Since I don’t have a double boiler, I use a metal or glass bowl I set over a pan that has some water in it and heat the stove to medium heat so it slowly melts the chocolate without burning it)
- Add nut butter, coconut oil, coconut flakes and vanilla to melted chocolate and stir until completely incorporated.
- Scoop tablespoon amount into miniature muffin cups and place in the freezer for fast setup.
- Store in the fridge for fudge consistency. Enjoy.
- Tip: With coconut oil in the mixture it is best to keep the cups stored in either the fridge or freezer and eat quickily once removed.
Nutrition:Makes about 18 cups with 1.2g to 1.5g net carbs in each cup and about 90 calories per cup.